Hearing Loss Treatment in Boulder, Broomfield, Loveland, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs and Longmont, CO.
Our goal is to help anyone who feels they may be experiencing the negative impact of hearing loss in their daily life take the first step.
Hearing loss has many causes, symptoms and effects when untreated over time.
In fact, well over 30 million Americans, of all ages, report having some degree of hearing loss. Many of these people could reconnect themselves to the sounds they love if they chose to use hearing aids.
Below are some statistics of hearing loss in the United States:
- About 20% of Americans, 48 million, report some degree of hearing loss.
- At age 65, one out of three people has a hearing loss.
- 60 percent of the people with hearing loss are either in the work force or in educational settings.
- While people in the workplace with the mildest hearing losses show little or no drop in income compared to their normal hearing peers, as the hearing loss increases, so does the reduction in compensation.
- About 2-3 of every 1,000 children in the United States are born with a detectable hearing loss in one or both ears.
- Almost 15% of school-age children (ages 6-19) have some degree of hearing loss.
If you, or a loved one, are ready for your Free Hearing Appointment at Hearing HealthCare Centers, simply submit your information on our Contact Us page and we will be in touch to schedule an appointment at your convenience. We have many locations in Colorado.